Steps to Success – The Wedding Planning Process.
1. Initial Enquiry – Making that initial enquiry can be quite overwhelming for some couples, with so many wedding planners and wedding venues to choose from.
2. Choosing your wedding planner – Carefully review all wedding planners. Check they are a fully registered company and read other reviews from previous brides.
3. Consulting, – Once you have chosen your wedding planner, contact them and explain in as much detail as possible how you envisage your special day. Explain what type of venue you would prefer beach, church, Mediterranean gardens etc. Your wedding planner will then recommend venues that she feels would be the right venue for you. She will discuss menus and prices with you and explain what is included in the cost. Your planner will now also start to build your package based around your requirements and show you examples of what is available for your budget.
4. Choosing and confirming your wedding date – when you have chosen your dream venue, your wedding planner will contact the relevant wedding office to check availability of your preferred wedding date and time. She will usually have confirmation of your date within 24 – 48 hours, Monday to Friday 09.00 – 13.00 (excluding bank holidays)
5. Booking and confirming your suppliers. Your wedding planner will have an extensive list of the best wedding professionals in the area. She will talk you though what is available, show you links to their work and discuss prices for you. Once you have chosen your suppliers, she will book them for your wedding day.
6. 12 weeks before your wedding date – your wedding planner will start to guide you through the legal process and help you to gather all the documentation required to marry here in Cyprus. She will check through your documents and then send them for final approval with your local Wedding Office prior to your arrival in Cyprus, making sure everything is in order and there are no nasty surprises.
7. 4 Weeks before your wedding date – we will contact all your suppliers just to reconfirm your wedding with them and to make sure they are aware of final numbers and plans.
8. 2 weeks before your wedding day you will receive your very own Order of The Day. This will show you exactly what has been planned to happen and at what times, so you are fully aware of how your day has been planned.
9. Your arrival in Cyprus – The day of your wedding registration appointment (usually 2-3 days before your wedding), your wedding planner will collect you from your accommodation and take you to your appointment at the Municipal Offices. She will also take you to your wedding ceremony and reception venues where you can finalise decorations and menus.
10. Your Wedding Day – Our ‘on the day co-ordinators’ will be with you approximately 2 hours before your wedding day. They will oversee everything you have agreed and make sure that your day runs flawlessly and stress free.
Finally, the day after your wedding ceremony, our wedding planner will take your marriage licence to the local Government Office for the final seal of confirmation. This is in the form of an Apostil stamp. Your wedding licence will be back with you before mid-day.
Everything is taken care of for you!!